Friday, July 28, 2006

I couldn't agree with this more.

Personally, I hate VOIP and Skype and all that communication over IP nonsense. When I speak to someone I like to have a telephone in my hand and have my call on a good old fashioned telephone line or a new fashioned cell tower. Plus, I am so much funnier realtime than with a few second delay using VOIP. Adsymetrix is powered by real telephone lines for real business. Check out this posting to get some other opinions on how lame VOIP calls can be.

Under two weeks until the big beta launch and things are really heating up around here and the poor developers are working their fingers to the bone.

More to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

We are building an incredibly useful tool for small and medium sized businesses to track and monitor the effectiveness of their online and offline advertising.


about - privacy policy - billing questions - publishers

© AdSymetrix, Inc. 2006
AdSymetrix is a trademark of AdSymetrix, Inc.
All Rights Reserved